Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hey, baby! It's the 4th of July!

Here's a clip from one of my favorite shows. A frat party at Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, NJ from March 2, 1990. We played three hours and had a great time. And I have never performed with that much alcohol in my system before or since. This clip is right before the big Charles Manson's Birthday finale, which went 30 minutes. Which is the longest version of Chuck ever performed. To date. A record I look forward to breaking some day. Perhaps at Otto's in Dekalb this August 23rd. You just never know what personal record I'll break at any given show.

Anyways, every once in a while, we'd switch things up for fun. I always really liked this X song. And I guess it was actually a recent hit for them at the time. Great song from a great album. As you will see, I play bass so Rich Grula can play guitar and sing. Chris Butler stayed on the drum stool. The crowd continued drinking.

So from all of me hyah at Otis Ball, happy Fourth of July to you and yers.

No comments:

Post a Comment