Monday, May 18, 2009

Misc vids

In 1991, I was alerted that a Banana Splits tribute was in the works. I got to work and recorded I Enjoy Being a Boy at the wonderful and muc missed Snacktime Studio. By the time I finished the track, I had lost all the information on the label that was releasing the tribute. But this is a song I had always wanted to do, so I hardly regret the effort.


This is an excerpt from the pilot episode of Uncle Tiny Tim's Rock Futon, which I recorded this past December. Hey, Adult Swim! Check this out!



And this is a promotional video produced by Bianca Miller in 1989. It's still pretty damn good.



This is a music video for the Otis Ball & The New Chains song, Fire Needs Oxygen, featuring Jersey City's own Bridge & Pummel roller derby team.



And we'll wrap up this post with one of my faves. Johnny Sunshine! fronting Super Karaoke Fun Time Band at Hoboken's Sinatra Park a couple summers ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment