Thursday, November 24, 2011

Live...Suburbia!

Just got my copy of the new book, Live...Suburbia! There on page 32 is a picture I am so very happy has survived and remained in the archives for almost 35 years. October 28, 1978. The world premiere of KISS Meets The Phantom on NBC. I was (and remain) a KISS fan. But, unfortunately, I was expected in West Dundee for my BBYO Induction Ceremony. I am sworn to secrecy, but I think I can now safely say that blood, sweat and tears were involved. And visibly, fire. I had to wait a year or more to finally see the movie. Happily, by the time it reran, my Pops had purchased a VCR. And now I am the proud owner of a DVD. Bad movie? Too be sure. Do I still love pulling it out every decade or so? Sure do.

Fun book. Anyone still checking this site regularly will love and appreciate it. Hit the link. Reasonably priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment